DMCA Notice of Copyright Infringement
The Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (“DMCA”) is a United States copyright law that provides online service providers who have content on their sites to be relieved from liability for copyright infringement if they promptly remove the offending content once notified of an alleged infringement by the Copyright owner or his designated Agent.
If the Copyright Owner believes that their copyright work has been copied without permission, you must provide the following information to Full Stack Technology FZCO. Your DMCA takedown notice must contain the following information:
Copyright Owner or the designated Agent must:
- Provide an electronic or physical signature.
- Provide a description of the copyrighted work that is claimed as infringed.
- Identify where the infringing copyrighted work is located on the Bingotingo.in website.
- Provide contact information such as name, address, phone number and email address.
- Provide a statement that they have good faith belief that the infringing use is not authorized by the Copyright Owner, his designated Agent or by law.
- Copyright Owner or its designated Agent who make misrepresentations with regards to the copyright infringement may be liable for damages incurred as a result of removing or blocking the alleged copyrighted work.
If you believe that your work has been duplicated in our site or one of its page and you want to remove that work or material then please send us an email @ firstname.lastname@example.org with the following
- A description of the copyright work that you claim has been infringed,
- A description of where it is located on our site or one of its pages,
- A proof that you are the owner of that copyright material and your content information so we can respond to your complaint.
Please Allow 1 to 2 Business Days for an email. We will Remove your Content.